Fork strap to hold down 2 hoses on motorcycle fork.
This allows for neat hose routing along intended path & isolates fixed static portion of hose from active portions.
Precision molded dual hose holding fork strap.
- Holds down 1 or 2 hoses on motorcycle fork
- Routes hose securely & neatly
- Good for customers who may want to extend or raise handlebars in the future, order kit with extrat length, strap keeps it neat
- Used on some ABS kits to keep front input hose in position & from rubbing on other components with steering motions
- Also for hose routing down fork legs to calipers to prevent hose rub on fork body
- Can be used for sensor cables (strap hole is expandable & can stretch to fit over most slim type pencil sensors)
- Especially good for sportsbikes where aftermarket triple clamps are used
- Especially good for Brembo monobloc fitments
Available in black or grey
All upside down front fork motorcycle fitments